Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!




Back in July, we were lucky enough to go on a week-long adventure down to Southern California. Our itinerary included an amazing two days in Disneyland. Our main event in So-Cal was attending, and being a part of my friend Sandy's wedding. I was a bridesmaid, and Cali was an adorable flower girl! For those of you who don't know Sandy, she is my oldest friend; somehow I got stuck with her in 2nd grade and haven't been able to shake her off since! :) I am so excited that her and Zack (hubby) have decided to move back to The Bay Area from Irvine. We helped them get situated in their new place last weekend. It's great to have them back! We look forward to many double dates and Rock Band nights in the future!

Here are some pictures from our very memorable trip....










;

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

© 2010 Birdy Designs All Rights Reserved www.birdydesigns.blogspot.com